|European Youth Network for Creativity and Innovation (EYNCRIN)||Bulgaria|
The aim of the “European Youth Network for creativity and innovation (EYNCRIN)” is:
- Development of creative thinking and innovative approach among young people in Europe.
- Creating an innovative environment for young people to meet their needs and encourage their creative expression.
In pursuance of its main objectives “European Youth Network for creativity and innovation” uses the following means:
- Developing a European structure of local groups and organizations working on the problems of youth creativity and innovation.
- Promoting innovative approaches implemented by and for young people at all levels of public life, including education and information, the arts, media, business and civic activity.
- Encouraging youth art and youth entrepreneurship.
- Promoting child and youth social activity and creativity to create innovative models of intercultural communication and social communication.
- Develop and implement creative educational programs and innovative training courses to foster European citizenship and democratic values in young people.
- Sensitization of society on the problems of young people in disadvantaged and developing innovative programs to address their needs and their social inclusion.
Creating a sustainable model for partnership between youth groups, civic organizations, local authorities, state institutions and businesses to implement successful models for promoting youth creativity and innovation in Europe and at the local communities.